Wednesday, October 2, 2024

I am alone but not lonely.

For the sake of friendship, my husband made a quick trip back to Perth last week for our friend's daughter's reception. Our friend was incredibly helpful during Ain’s wedding, so it wouldn’t have felt right if we didn’t attend.  


So I told my husband, "Go ahead, you can go alone.”

The reason is that I just returned there in the same month when Ain graduated. So, I feel it’s okay that I sent my husband and son on my behalf.






I asked husband to take pictures of the bride and groom or at least the decoration but he ended up snapping something else. So, I’ll just upload this picture of strawberries to complete this entry. I have no idea where those four are picking them. I’m too lazy to ask for the location.😂😅.   Pernah pegi tapi lupa. Mariginiup kot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Lisanmu adalah Syurga Nerakamu."
Komen anda adalah tanggungjawab anda sendiri. Admin blog tidak akan bertanggungjawab atas komen yg berbentuk umpatan atau kejian.