Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Bila Kain2 Telah Menjadi Baju

Be stylish, not trendy! And find a good tailor 😁.


I love clothes.. but I am a type of person that either I love something or I don't, I don't care if   32.4 million people are wearing it, if I found it ugly, uncomfortable or it doesn't suit me, I don't buy or wear it. And likewise if I love something, I don't care it's trending or not.


Do you guys remember the 2 meters fabrics that I bought here in Perth and I asked yr idea a couple months ago?.  Look!. Now they have been transformed into beautiful blouses!!.

Can't wait for  summer to come!.






Thanks guys for yr briliant ideas.  Both sewed by Puan Azizah.

Whereas,  this nice skirts  and floral top by  Puan Hamidah Ali .


Sampai 2 org kan tailor saya?. Hihi...  Ikut mana yg "Personal Shopper" saya sempat nak menyinggah utk hantar fabrik2 tu.




Ahh I love this  skirt so much.. 



Thanks Ili Nabilah for this beautiful fabric.  I really can't wait for summer to wear them.
(Ignore the girl with blonde hair in the background... that was "my fan". 😃).





Wearing pretty things make me feel good.  So, my intention now  is to make sure that my wardrobe only full of clothes that bring me joy.   If I spot  any clothes that just drive me sad and cry... I'll chest  out!.  Kekeke.


4 comments:

  1. cantik blouse2 tu dan skirt tu saya sukaaa sebab saya memang suka pakai skirt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That blouses was yr idea kan aritu Mama AA.
      Cantik dan saya suka semuanya.

      Delete
  2. Jika dekat, mau saya tempah dengan Pn Hamidah baju tu.. cantik, untung Cikgu Mat Som, isterinya tukang jahit profesional.. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betul tu Umi. Beruntung beliau tu kan dpt isteri sebegitu. Hihi..

      Delete

"Lisanmu adalah Syurga Nerakamu."
Komen anda adalah tanggungjawab anda sendiri. Admin blog tidak akan bertanggungjawab atas komen yg berbentuk umpatan atau kejian.