Friday, July 5, 2024

Sejenis kebahagiaan Hari Jumaat

Assalamualaikum muslimin dan muslimat.

This picture was taken a long time ago after Friday prayer in the oldest Mosque in Perth located in William Street, but only today I thought of talking about it.




My favorite part after Friday prayers in this mosque is the food sale. They usually sell a kind of flatbread similar to gozleme, and because of the cold weather, I was always eager to eat it.


I prefer the one filled with cheese, but it seems they mistakenly gave me another kind. They must have given me the wrong sort. Coriander and cumin abound in this one. But since that was the food that Allah had given me, I ate it nonetheless. It might make me look younger and more attractive if I consume it.   Aamiin Ya Robbal Alamin.



4 comments:

  1. SA pernah beli kebab tapi ada coriander..potong rasa dia tapi dah beli kena la makan..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aameen YRA sememangnya younger and more attractive kan, nampak sedap macam karipap. Salam Jumaat Baraqah dan selamat berhujung minggu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sedap sedap... Friday prayer adalah satu tempat nak food hunting jugak kadang2 tu :D

    ReplyDelete

"Lisanmu adalah Syurga Nerakamu."
Komen anda adalah tanggungjawab anda sendiri. Admin blog tidak akan bertanggungjawab atas komen yg berbentuk umpatan atau kejian.