Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Entry Seminit Sebelum Keluar Rumah

Assalamualaikum....
Babai.... nak gi skolah!!
Sebelum tu... baca cerita bermotivasi ni ye adik2... dan puan2 juga..


"I failed 3 times in College, I applied 39 times to get a job but I have always been rejected.  When KFC came to China for de first time, we were 
24 to apply and I was the one to be dismissed. I wanted to go to police and 5 postulants.. I was the only one not to be accepted. I applied 10 times to return to Harvard University.. and I was rejected."

~ Itulah Jack Ma, who is now officially the richest man in China with an estimated net worth of $25 billion.

pix beliau... sila Google sendiri.. Mak busy ni.



No comments:

Post a Comment

"Lisanmu adalah Syurga Nerakamu."
Komen anda adalah tanggungjawab anda sendiri. Admin blog tidak akan bertanggungjawab atas komen yg berbentuk umpatan atau kejian.